what is the most accurate Mandalorian (Din Djarin ) helmet ?

Sliper8

New Hunter
trying to find the most accurate Mandalorian (Din Djarin ) helmet available and trying to find out what that would be

Try Great Ape Studios on Etsy, they have amazing 3d print files for lot of things (including Mando's Helmet)

I myself have been making a Din Djarin suit for the past two years (so I have lots of experience with screen accurate parts and props) and I'm actually probably going to use Great Apes files for the helmet.

If you don't want 3D print files though, you could probably try pepakura files (which may require you to download a pepakura designer/viewer)

I myself have been making a Din Djarin suit for the past two years (so I have lots of experience with screen accurate parts and props) and I'm actually probably going to use Great Apes files for the helmet.

If you don't want 3D print files though, you could probably try pepakura files (which may require you to download a pepakura designer/viewer)
what about like EFX or anovos , wouldn't they be more accurate helmets ?

what about like EFX or anovos , wouldn't they be more accurate helmets ?
Yes, they would be more accurate as they are cast directly from the helmets used on screen.
I just thought you might want to go a bit less expensive, and if you have access to a 3D printer, the cost versus buying an EFX or Anovos helmet is pretty much cut into a quarter!

EFX helmet is the most accurate, however, the paint job on the Anovos is a more accurate paint job... if you want hands-down the most accurate helmet money could theoretically buy- Get an EFX helmet and get a reputable artist within the community like Jackson Rupert, Sean Fields, or JSIN props to repaint it. I personally have the EFX helmet with its original paint job, AND I have a Great Ape helmet with a Sean Fields paint job, and the difference is pretty significant.

EFX helmet is the most accurate, however, the paint job on the Anovos is a more accurate paint job... if you want hands-down the most accurate helmet money could theoretically buy- Get an EFX helmet and get a reputable artist within the community like Jackson Rupert, Sean Fields, or JSIN props to repaint it. I personally have the EFX helmet with its original paint job, AND I have a Great Ape helmet with a Sean Fields paint job, and the difference is pretty significant.
cool , thank you which version of the EFX helmet would you recommend ?

I’d agree the EFX is accurate after a paint job. Depends on what you want it for. If it’s display then the EFX makes since. If it’s to wear you may find that the scale is off for your body type. I used the great ape scaled to 95% which matches the scale of what I see on screen for me.

Attachments

• B062BBE5-6C4D-4328-83D3-336CDBBC886D.jpeg
    B062BBE5-6C4D-4328-83D3-336CDBBC886D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back