What is the best Boba Fett helmet maker?

Tarabillas

New Hunter
Hello, I am new to the forum and I am interested in buying Boba Fett's helmet, but the one that appears in the Book of Boba Fett. I would like to know which is the best manufacturer to have a suit approved for the 501st legion. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1669545898512.jpg
    1669545898512.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 101
Redman Studio Workshop and RedbowProps have very nice looking helmets.
Redman has THE BEST choice for the BoBF helmet today. He uses the files from Great Ape Studios, the same guy who has the most accurate Mandalorian armor files out there. Great Ape is about to release the files for the helmet at some point soon.

Gonna show my age here but when folks talk about Great Ape, I can't help but think of....
grape.jpg

Which was a popular show back in the mid 70's and came about as reruns in the early 80's. Hanna-Barbera's "The Great Grape Ape"! Whatever happened to Saturday Morning Cartoons? And if anyone wants a nostalgic look at the intro to the show (Click the below link)....

Sorry I totally didn't mean to derail this one. I realize I have nothing to offer when it comes to the Book of Boba Fett.

-Iron

Hello, I am new to the forum and I am interested in buying Boba Fett's helmet, but the one that appears in the Book of Boba Fett. I would like to know which is the best manufacturer to have a suit approved for the 501st legion. Thank you very much.

www.bobamaker.net

I got my Redman Helmet yesterday. Looks good so far. I have barely looked though. It’s very sturdy but not heavy. It reminds me of the older Kevlar military helmets we wore in the earlier 00’s. The sculpt looks very good!

I got my Redman Helmet yesterday. Looks good so far. I have barely looked though. It’s very sturdy but not heavy. It reminds me of the older Kevlar military helmets we wore in the earlier 00’s. The sculpt looks very good!

Woah I think this is the first confirmation that they’re finally shipping!

When did you order?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back