Flight Suit What Do You Think About This Seller's Quality?

ariekazy

New Hunter
Hi everyone.
Not sure if this is the right category to place this so please tell me if I should move the post.
So, I've been looking for ESB parts for a while. I'm really cheap since I'm only a student yet, and I also HAVE to spend money on SH Figuarts Star Wars stuff haha. I allredy got the helm which I made out of cardboard and the gauntlets which are Bobamaker.
I want to build a 501st costume before the last episode of the Saga comes out :p
I still want to have something nice to go TLJ premier haha, maybe just the main parts of the armor, w/o girth belt, shoes, cape, jetpack, blasters.
I just discovered a seller who's from my country (Chile) on ebay, which is very nice since shipping will be cheap and everything is cheaper. Everything is cheaper here than in US or Europe so all this costume build feels even more expensive here haha.

Thanks a lot for the advice!!!
Shen

EDITED: EBAY LINKS REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the saying is: Buy Cheap....Buy Twice !! What you usually see is something on ebay that is cheaper, what you don't see is the quality of the piece isn't
as good as it needs to be, and you end up having to buy it again !!

Everything I have bought cheaply on, I have ended up having to buy twice. You may be less anal than I am. But do a ton of research before buying anything. That is the only way to save money. I also spent a lot of time reworking things.

Ill put it like this... If you want a high quality costume don't buy cheap. If you want something for Halloween get whatever makes you happy. But if your shooting for the 501st or something like it ebay isn't really ever a good idea

^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^

It's definitely an expensive hobby. You'll need a lot of time and patience. Took me years to put together an ESB, and I'm still not 100% finished! Good luck to you! :)

Your build, if you don't have unlimited funds, will take time. Buy what you can in the cargo hold and do your research.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back