What are the paddle shaped hip pieces made from?


New Hunter
Do they have a name? If they are armor parts does anybody have a print file or know of one out there?

I did the first test fitting today, have a ton of work left to do but its coming along pretty well.



Active Hunter
The armor (metal) name is Tassets, but we've all been calling them hip plates. You can get everything from Great Ape Studio Art on Etsy, Darren's a great guy.