well, here we go. Pacx's Progress.

Not to be nitpicky, but "getse" is the term for nuts, both edible and anatomical.

"Bev'ika" is closer to what yall are looking for. It literally means "little spear". Corr introduced it to Omega Squad as a term of abuse in Order 66 (page 57).

And you can't give up, Pac'ika. Who's gonna be the figurehead for the rest of us medics if you quit? Keep at it, vod.

Shuk Mine isn't Bev'ika, Mines a Full fledged Bev.. Aw yeah

*looks down at self* .... i don't know why you guys are looking down at yourself i see no change whatsoev- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WRITING THE SAID PROPERTY OF CARAH ON MY COD

We're Better than the Paramedics, because well We actually Parachute too save peoples Shebs. We're also the guys you want in the Foxhole next to yours, or in the same trench as you, but you don't wanna see me Je'karta running to you, and you would rather death than to see Je'karta and I walking to you

Zuka put bacta into Large sheb pill thing (the size of a head) that is to be taken anally, it also Dissolves after a period of time, so it is there and it'll hurt untill you stay stationary in doggy style position for about an Hour

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back