Webley Mark 1 No 1 Parts

Hirohawa

New Hunter
Hi all

Is there a resource for purchasing small parts for the Webley Flare gun? No luck at Numrich or Google searches.

Looking for a trigger guard and some other small parts.

Thanks in Advance

Wesley's are super rare, they come up now and then, check gunbroker or any other gun auction site but be prepared to pay a lot for any parts.
I'm no expert on Wesley's, but they have several flare launchers that utilize the same or similar base body, so you may be able to get a trigger guard or other small parts from a different webley flare launcher that will basically be the same, so check that.

When I was searching for them.,I found numerous webley flare launchers on gunbroker that were so similar to the mk 1, but with no shoulder stock and a short barrel, so it just depends on what you need vs what you can find.
Rafelfett offers extremely accurate 3d printing files and you can always have those parts printed ( in metal too by some online companies such as Sculpteo, for example) and they do such a fine job it would be an excellent compromise and/or substitute for thw real thing.
I have had several gears for other projects printed in metal from Sculpteo and they are amazing. Same as a cast steel part.

Hi all

Is there a resource for purchasing small parts for the Webley Flare gun? No luck at Numrich or Google searches.

Looking for a trigger guard and some other small parts.

Thanks in Advance
Isn't the trigger guard the same as the webley revolver? They can easily be found using Google

Isn't the trigger guard the same as the webley revolver? They can easily be found using Google
Unfortunately it is not the same trigger guard. I've already searched Google pretty extensively.

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back