Wanting to buy a complete costume...

Dangpooks

New Hunter
Hell brothers, I am looking to buy a complete costume (or close to complete). If anyone has one they are looking to part with PM or post up please.
One thing to note. I am 6' 4" so it needs to accommodate a tall athletic build or able to be tailored to me.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing what's out there.

Finished suits depending on ESB/ROTJ/SE are going to range between $9-12K. Wasted Fett, RS Props and Boba Maker all do full suit commissions.

Both RS and Bobamaker are around the £5000 and are the complete one stop shop for a full Fett,But they have long wait times. I couldn't comment on WF as I didn't know he did full commissions.
Your budget although very reasonable is on the lower end of the Fett scale . Technically you could build it solely by using vendors from here for parts and commissioning one of the many painters,
Soft parts from Arkady
Armour , helmet , Gauntlets , RKD , RS , BM, WF , Animefan , 2Eleven
Jetpack - DVH
Boots - imperial boots
Belts - Woodman
Braids - Woodman
Cape - Woodman

These are just a few of the users on this forum who can help you in your quest , if you want it asap you will have to start purchasing parts and commissioning painters now. Technically it could be ready in 12months if you have the cash at hand.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back