Tips and Tricks....

SCauntay

New Hunter
Not the magazine, haha. (if anyone remembers that magazine)

I've run into a fitment issue with my helmet, so along the way I'll post up my work arounds on how I am resolving my issues. My cheek plates hit my cheek bones so I had upscaled the entire helmet by 3%. So far it's ok, but I might shallow out the cheek plate section.

Anyone have any tips or tricks they have used, post 'em up.

I don't recommend altering the cheeks, because you will modify the perception of the helmet, so the best method is to scale up the templates to your needs. But some images of your progress might also help...

I don't recommend altering the cheeks, because you will modify the perception of the helmet, so the best method is to scale up the templates to your needs. But some images of your progress might also help...

I agree. Scaling up the templates would be your best bet. Pictures would also help.

Any new tips for dealing with a crack from one of the corners of the visor? I bought a used ASOK CC with the visor cut out, and it had a crack in it. I've seen people file it out and deepen it, then back-fill it with epoxy or plastic bond.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back