Thigh Pouches/Pockets Size Dimensions

B0B4F3TT

Hunter
Can anyone please tell me the size of their Rotj thigh pouches. I made the hip pouches from Wizards templates and they measure 5.5 inch by 6.5 inch whereas my thigh pouches measure 6.5 by 7.5 inch and every time i look at them i feel like unpicking the thread and altering them. Before i take any drastic steps i would like to firstly check with you guys.

By the way, the bottom of the flap covers with the velcro tabs sewn on measure 1.75 inch on the Wizard pouches and 3 inch on the Bobamaker ones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20211228_141628.jpg
    20211228_141628.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 202
  • 20211228_141741.jpg
    20211228_141741.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 188
Hi B0B4F3TT
As you know, I too have got myself a ROTJ setup. I myself have an Arkady Flight Suit and her measurements on that suit are as follows:
(Please excuse the guerrilla style drawing of the thigh pouches)
1640745525908.png

7.5625" = 7 9/16 in.
7.125" = 7 1/8 in.

Arkady has some pretty intricate stitching on her thigh pouches (See pics below). But she's informed me that her pouches are the SAME across all the (ROTJ) suits that she does. And that it doesn't matter if she's building a suit for someone who stands at 5" tall versus someone that is 6'2" tall, her pouches are the same no matter the size of the cosplayer.
;)
Right Thigh Pouch.jpg

If you need any shots of other angles let me know! Happy to help.

Cheers,
-Iron

Hi B0B4F3TT
As you know, I too have got myself a ROTJ setup. I myself have an Arkady Flight Suit and her measurements on that suit are as follows:
(Please excuse the guerrilla style drawing of the thigh pouches)
View attachment 218456
7.5625" = 7 9/16 in.
7.125" = 7 1/8 in.

Arkady has some pretty intricate stitching on her thigh pouches (See pics below). But she's informed me that her pouches are the SAME across all the (ROTJ) suits that she does. And that it doesn't matter if she's building a suit for someone who stands at 5" tall versus someone that is 6'2" tall, her pouches are the same no matter the size of the cosplayer.
;)
View attachment 218457

If you need any shots of other angles let me know! Happy to help.

Cheers,
-Iron
Brilliant, thanks for your help. Are your thigh pouches bigger than your hip pouches, are they supposed to be similar sizes. I have my fett stood in the corner of the room and i spend a lot of time looking and thinking they just dont look right. Maybe i should make the hip pouches slightly bigger, like half inch or so all the way round. Thanks again.

B0B4F3TT
The Hip Pouches are a bit more square shaped than the Thigh Pouch. To put it in a bit more perspective I use foam squares as inserts for my pouches. So, for my Thigh pouch I use a 5.5 in. X 6.5 in. foam square. And for my Hip Pouch I use a 6 in. X 6in. foam square.

-Iron

B0B4F3TT
The Hip Pouches are a bit more square shaped than the Thigh Pouch. To put it in a bit more perspective I use foam squares as inserts for my pouches. So, for my Thigh pouch I use a 5.5 in. X 6.5 in. foam square. And for my Hip Pouch I use a 6 in. X 6in. foam square.

-Iron
Hmmm interesting. Thats more or less same as mine but i think mine look odd. I'll give it some more thought, cheers bro.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back