The Time Machine Question

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett’s,
I just wanted to see what folks would say to this one.

Let’s say a time machine was invented. And there is that one thing about the Fett costume that plagues you. You’re given the unique opportunity to find the answer to your question.

Here are the rules:
1) You can only visit one era ESB or ROTJ
2) You will find the answer to the question that vexes you. But you can only ask one question and you’ll be able to take some higher res shots of whatever it is you seek with your camera to take back to this time.

What is that one thing you’d want answered or see a higher res picture of?

Have fun answering it!

Cheers,
-Iron

That's tough. I'd want to return to the ESB era only for selfish reasons to get a high definition picture of me and myself with the hero helmet.

If I was in a good mood I'd say the filming era of ROTJ to ask why they didn't use the ESB Hero costume instead of the horror we see on screen. ;-)

That's tough. I'd want to return to the ESB era only for selfish reasons to get a high definition picture of me and myself with the hero helmet.

If I was in a good mood I'd say the filming era of ROTJ to ask why they didn't use the ESB Hero costume instead of the horror we see on screen. ;-)
BudaFett
And the answer they woulda given you…..do you think you’d be satisfied with the response?
;) :p

-Iron

Hummmm…good question! I’d go back to first time the pre pro suit was put on. I’d like to see how they figured out the wiring on all the different features of the suit.
Shane

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back