The Mandalorian Costume Soft Parts

New pics of both suits:

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

After taking pictures with the cummerbund, I decided it was too light and will be looking for a good match of the darker color (pic is photoshopped to approximate the final color).

Can someone clarify what color the flight suit and the cape are for the beskar version of the costume? Some images that I look at makes the flight suit look brown instead of dark gray and the cape dark gray instead of brown. Thanks to whoever clarifies!

Confused on season 2 soft parts. Are they a dark brown in all episodes or does he wear the dark grey flight suit in some of the episodes?

Ah....another Brown Bess saga hahaha. I was just curious if they stuck to one color or went back and forth depending on the episode.
There was a lot of initial debate, but it was clarified in Facebook groups and TheBHG. It's on the CRLs now too. You can definitely see the Beskar version is dark brown though with the cardboard cut outs and full size stickers that are officially Star Wars merch. Same as the promo pics for season 2.

There was a lot of initial debate, but it was clarified in Facebook groups and TheBHG. It's on the CRLs now too. You can definitely see the Beskar version is dark brown though with the cardboard cut outs and full size stickers that are officially Star Wars merch. Same as the promo pics for season 2.

Thanks for the conformation....just wasn't sure if they mixed and matched from one episode to another. Brown it is for my Season 2 Beskar build.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back