The Mandalorian Costume Soft Parts

I’m really hoping that someone will make these too. The one thing I found interesting is that it might be pants and shirt/coat separately instead of the conventional flight suit under the two layers of vests. I not sure how accurate it is as a reference but the preorder for the hot toys figure list in the items included that it has
  • One (1) dark grey-colored undershirt with battle damaged shoulder armors
  • One (1) pair of dark grey-colored pants with battle-damaged thigh guards
I don’t know if this is for ease of production or not but in the past they have been accurate to source material.

Cinema Gary hit Steven walker up, he is from the UK and making some soft parts. He is working on some mandalorian pieces. He made me some shore trooper level 2 pants and they were very good.

Really hoping someone takes this up as well, I've got the helmet printing now in a nice silk silver PLA...

Hey I'm new here, although I've been around the RPF for a few years. I love the new Mandalorian costume so I'm starting to work on one, beginning with the flight suit. If I nail down the pattern I'll be selling flight suits as well. For now I'm using the crazy good pics from D23 that Tfett40 posted as references.

Hey I'm new here, although I've been around the RPF for a few years. I love the new Mandalorian costume so I'm starting to work on one, beginning with the flight suit. If I nail down the pattern I'll be selling flight suits as well. For now I'm using the crazy good pics from D23 that Tfett40 posted as references.

I’d like to be on that interest list for sure, keep us updated:D(y)

What do you guys think is happening at the neck/head level? I'm kinda thinking that the shirt collar is kinda high in front and super high (like base of the skull) in the back, and then a separate cowl piece fits into the high collar and goes up over the chin/head area.

Anyone have another interpretation?

I’ve been scouting the internet for someone who has made his under suit. Or even someone who might have the sewing pattern for it. Please let us know how it goes for you and if you would be willing to make some to sell!

There's an Etsy store with the soft parts here. It's over a grand for the whole setup, though, so one of my amazingly talented friends is going to help me take it on ourselves for cheaper. It's going to be a major pain in the butt, though, i can already tell.

I think itll be a bit before we actually get a few makers who do this. My only question is that with the soft parts, it seems much of it goes right into the neck area, absolutely no neck seal that is a seperate entity.

Interested if you get it going.

Prototype v.1 of the flight suit:
set 1.jpg

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back