The Force Unleashed: Whats Your Verdict?

There were none on the 360, as far as I could tell. Then again, I was too busy force push/throwing everything in sight.

I'm thinking it's probably specific to a certain gaming system.

Well I know on Bespin is when you first get the modified bounty hunter costume, which borrows Mando armor, but I didn't see any Mando NPCs on the 360.

But like MandoMan, I wasn't keeping a look out for any, just busy wreaking havoc on everything.

I'm in the process of destroying the death star by aligning the rings but how far am I from Cloud City? Would love to see the Mandalorians! Oh, and I play on a PS3 system.

Aligning the rings? What planet is that?

On the Death Star there are two sets of rings which contains 3 rings each. They spin around in an atom type of movement which amplifies the Death Star's main weapon. Starkiller is suppose to use the force to align them in a way that will disable the weapon. The Death Star stage is after pulling the Star Destroyer ship down from the sky on PS3.

All right so does anyone know of the differences between the versions?? Apparently some have mandos and some don't plus other differences. This is very confusing...

On the Death Star there are two sets of rings which contains 3 rings each. They spin around in an atom type of movement which amplifies the Death Star's main weapon. Starkiller is suppose to use the force to align them in a way that will disable the weapon. The Death Star stage is after pulling the Star Destroyer ship down from the sky on PS3.

I never did any of that in the Wii version

if you're on death star, you're WAY past cloud city and the supposed mandalorians. Could someone grab a screen shot and post them so we all can see what they look like?

The game specifically says, "Mandalorians," and the boss on Cloud City is a Mandalorian named Choop'aa or something like that. He's also on one of those Ballisk things.

Oh yeah, now I remember...Starkiller was with Rom Kota and they are trying to get to the landing platform so Juno can pick them up. Thanks guys...just had brain fart for a moment.

****Spoiler Alert****

I got it for the psp and I beat it and didn't notice if there was a way to a different ending, I fought Vader twice and ended up on a med table with a mask which is kinda weird because the Emperor comes in and comments how Vader is dead and you are now his apprentice, then the credits start to roll. Does anyone know if there are different endings for the psp and at what point in the game do you choose which one to follow?

I have the PSP version, too

Different ending if you go toward Palpatine instead of Vader (ending was mentioned in one of the posts above). I just defeated Palpatine tonight, but will eventually redo it to defeat Vader. Right now I am unlocking all the characters...Dooku, Aayla, Asajj, Windu, etc

PSP did have the Mandalorians on Bespin and wore the mandalorian armor from that point on (and when I replay the game again since you can keep outfits/powers/etc).

But did not come across the Darth Maul part. When is that supposed to happen?

But did not come across the Darth Maul part. When is that supposed to happen?

I think that was right before you bring down the Star Destroyer.

I bet the LucasArts team planned the differences in system versions just to laugh at all the confusion they caused in internet discussions.

"It's right after you align the rings on the Death Star."
"What? I never did that. I'm pretty sure it was when you fought the Mando's on Cloud City."
"Uh, that wasn't even in the game. You're thinking of when you fight Maul before bringing down the Star Destroyer."
"What Star Destroyer? Are we even playing the same game?"

I finished the PS3 version last night after defeating Vader then Palpatine. It was a very entertaining game in my opinion but I'll play it again at a higher level each time just to see what the game will dish out. CLICK HERE for TheForce.Net's poll on TFU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandoman I have to agree with you there about Lucaarts. They have had to do diference to keep the games different so people would want to buy every version....sly people over there:lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back