The Armorer Blacksmith

Deriak

Hunter
So my wife has finally decided to do something Mandalorian. She wants to do the Blacksmith and I am so excited to do it because she can see how much fun it is to walk around as a Mandalorian. All my references come from this website since this is the place I based my ROTJ Boba Fett build 5 years ago.

I have already purchased the helmet on Etsy, multiple people have already got casts and 3d files.

Now I need help with the soft parts and other armor bits. I don't know many websites or Mando workshops, so any links or people to contact who already got something going on that I can reference would be greatly appreciated.

Hope this thread helps anyone else wanting to do this build as well.

I plan on doing the chest armor in 3D but just haven't gotten to it yet
Nice!
Please keep me posted, I may try to find someone with a printer to print one. In the mean time, I think I was going to try and do it with foam and then layer some fiberglass over it.
Do you think she has a back plate?

Nice!
Please keep me posted, I may try to find someone with a printer to print one. In the mean time, I think I was going to try and do it with foam and then layer some fiberglass over it.
Do you think she has a back plate?
Probably but it’s hard to tell with the fur cape

Just gotta order my T-Visor, sand/trim it down some and repaint.
I'm thinking rattle can with a simigloss clear. What color should I go with?

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_144038_066.jpg
    IMG_20200110_144038_066.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20200110_144557_813.jpg
    IMG_20200110_144557_813.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 277
I do believe I have just been scammed by someone.

I made the terrible mistake of using friends and family for paypal and I haven't heard back from this person in the past month.

Was suppose to be a bunch of hard parts for my Armorer build =(

Last edited:
Update!
I never got my parts from from Fiernock Base Designs... So that money is gone.

I have finally decided to buy a 3D Printer to try and finish this build.
Thank you MinuteFett for the sale on 3 files for helmets. I did a test print and still learning the software. Failed my first "BIG" print. But made some successful smaller prints and slowly working my way up. I think I know where I went wrong.

Thank you Mtpapa121 for the link. I will definitly begin this soon.

Here is my first failed attempt to print the Din Djarin bucket

Attachments

• 122439692_389468785518822_3915164124234270808_n.jpg
    122439692_389468785518822_3915164124234270808_n.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 174
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back