For Sale Special Ops Models EE-3 Blaster/Pulce 40/Regal Robot Mythosaur Plaque/ GG Bookends

Sold for 875 USD - Out of Stock
Hi. So I've decided to sell the remaining Fett collectibles I own in one affordable package.

First is my ESB EE-3 Carbine built and finished by Andy Meyers of Special Ops Models. This will come with the wood display stand (pictured with blaster) which was made my Geek Den Props. The blaster itself is in immaculate condition since purchasing it from Andy. It sat in my collection room for the four years I've owned it.

Second is my Pulce 40 which was also done by Andy. This will not come with a stand, nor does it have a holster. I'm using the EE-3 stand to prop it up for these photos, which I snapped today. Bought it as you see it from Andy. Also in perfect/immaculate condition.

Third is my Regal Robot Mythosaur wooden plaque. This will come with the angled black display stand you see in the photos. Looks really nice when sitting next to the blaster. Also in immaculate condition.

Lastly is a set of Gentle Giant Fett bookends...immaculate condition.

I'm selling everything at the retail cost for Andy's ESB Blaster ($875.00). So you're practically getting the Pulce 40, the plaque, and the bookends for free along with the sale. Shipping is free via UPS. The EE-3 and Pulce 40 will be packaged separately from everything else to ensure a safe/reliable delivery.

Unfortunately for international/overseas collectors, this will only be a U.S. sale. I don't trust customs departments at all with stuff like this. I accept PayPal Goods & Services only. I only ask that you cover the fees. Thanks for your interest, and contact me anytime for questions.

IMG_6558.jpeg

IMG_6559.jpeg

IMG_6560.jpeg

IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6564.jpeg

IMG_6565.jpeg

IMG_6566.jpeg

IMG_6567.jpeg

IMG_6568.jpeg

IMG_6569.jpeg

IMG_6571.jpeg

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6576.jpeg

IMG_6579.jpeg

IMG_6583.jpeg

IMG_6584.jpeg

IMG_6589.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6587.jpeg

This thread is more than 34 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back