Aurra Sing Sniper Rifle - Czerka Adventurer

Don't recall seeing anyone do a build of Aurra's rifle.
I think that making it collapsible in a practical sense would be pretty tricky.

Someone did this piece a while back (year before last) and posted it up in a thread over on BHG in the Aurra Sing section, titled "Aurra's TPM Long Rifle completed"
Unfortunately, the pictures don't currently show up :/

IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0309.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few pics. I can email you more if you'd like, just send a PM.

Last I heard, this was going to be used for the Aurra CRL reference pic. There are a few Aurra rifles out there, but they have a one piece stock/ grip and it should be two piece. I used the 12" Aurra figure accessory as well as the 18" ( I think) statue by Patrick Piggott, as he lives near me and allowed me to check out his highly detailed version. I built this on a whim ( to see if I could even do it )for a Garrison mate who has the black body suit Aurra costume. The pouches needed to be upgraded to a more appropriate look.

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There may be a way to make it collapsible, or at least make it into two pieces, but it would be tough because of the thin speargun barrel. It's attached to the rifle at 3 points. If that could be made to come off, unsnap, or magnets, then you could maybe have the main barrel disconnect. It's probably possible.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back