Size Of Mando Bucket

Spongebob290

New Hunter
Hi fellas,

I have a Mando suit just finished...hell of a challenge I tell you. One thing annoys the hell out of me. I am only 5ft 8 and small build (except the beer processing department) The helmet I made is quite small to stay in proportion...but it is very tight and painful to get on. The Black Series is too big proportion wise to make right for my suit I think...same size as Boba right? Have any of you made the printed walls of the helmet thinner...or maybe shaved some off the cheeks inside to make it easier to get on? I had to leave the visor unfixed at the bottom to enable it to flex a bit as I put it on. I may not get it on in winter ..any suggestions?

Mando.jpg

You can print it and simply modify either the scale in its entirety or one axis only. The classic mould for Din's helmet fits me perfect at 5'11". It is bigger on the inside than traditional lineage Fett helmet's as well as the new Mandalorian Fett variant. I had to print mine at 107% to fit, as a cast I bought wouldn't fit past my forhead.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back