Sidearms

Fatbed

Hunter
G'day everyone, I'm in slow process of developing a mandalorian protector, very close to Boba Fett in all ways. I'm interested in two of Fetts early sidearms. The early sacros k-11 and the concussion launcher....think they're the right names. Not sure about sacros k-11 or pulce 40
I'm after the pistols in the top and bottom of this image. Can anyone help point me in right direction...I'm in Australia ....importing can be a bit tricky
Thank you for your time
Brett
The
IMG_3813.jpg

The bottom one is a pre production item and featured in promo shots. It is comprised of a Kaiser Shoulder Pod and a hand telescope. The middle, the Pulce, is the basis for the screen prop. The top one is what was being used a few years ago. It's a fan sculpt and isn't production related at all. It's what was being used before the Pulce was identified.

Thanks for your reply, does anyone still make versions of the top one? I'm not after screen accuracy, I think top one looks better. I did find the wizard of flight template....I may need to try my limited woodworking skills

I honestly don't. I think one of the licensed companies, Sideshow maybe, based an accessory for one of their dolls on the top one. Whether someone still makes them is questionable once the Pulce was locked down, so you're looking for an old item maybe. Perhaps try a Want to Buy post in the cargo hold.

I know that's the blaster hasbro still uses for their figures. Not sure if anyone still offers that but I'm sure a 3D file is floating out there.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back