Side Pouches! Interest?

R

reidemiller

Also available are Side pouches.
These are Sized to fit my Ammo Belts or any belt up to 3".
I have a set ready to post pictures of. Also, a set is being sent to a fellow member to look at and take pics of on His Awesome Display ;)
These are the correct style. Velcro closures.
This one is an ROTJ set.
Since ESB's are the same color as the jumpsuit, you would either have to send me some material from what you used for the jumpsuit, or they could be made white for dying.
Price around $30.
Pics will be up in a couple of days.
Want to check interest first.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Robert E.

Got Maul wrote:

pushy pushy Roman :) I have to admit, its kinda weird seeing you be the eager buyer instead of the dealer !

:lol:

Well, I've either bought or made every saber I own/available... nothing left in the saber-world to get excited about.

So this Boba costume has really got my juices flowing again. :D

Roman

PS - Where d'em pics??? ;)

Romans Empire wrote:

Got Maul wrote:

pushy pushy Roman :) I have to admit, its kinda weird seeing you be the eager buyer instead of the dealer !

:lol:

Well, I've either bought or made every saber I own/available... nothing left in the saber-world to get excited about.

So this Boba costume has really got my juices flowing again. :D

Roman

PS - Where d'em pics??? ;)

I know what you mean...I got the same sentiments for the props I am working on....this boba stuff is exploding on this board and god knows, its an exciting time to be around !

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back