Blaster Showoff: bcurtis's ESB EE-3 w/ Blaster Core v4.0 FINALLY FINISHED!!!

can you may make a copy for me the price you must choose

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
keep it on the mantle! no trooping! buy a hfx hyperfirm for that!

Too late. Lol. It's actually not bad at all. My arms are certainly sore afterward but not as much as I originally feared. I'm waiting for the Spring to put paint on my rubber EE-3.

31092027933_edaeffddd6_b.jpg

Well I weighed the bronze webley by itself when I owned one (I don't own one now) and I think it clocked close to 9 lbs. Now imagine holding that thing for 3 hours during a troop. ;)

Believe it or not, it's not as bad as you might think. It's definitely heavy but I've trooped for a 3.5 hour stint with it and was no worse for the wear. My arms were sore after the fact but during the troop it wasn't that noticeable. It all depends on how you carry it. I tend to keep it close to my body so that my arms aren't extending outward too much which would tire my weak ass out with the quickness. lol. That being said, I do have a rubber EE-3 that I'm waiting to paint, once I get some warmer weather out here.

Believe it or not, it's not as bad as you might think. It's definitely heavy but I've trooped for a 3.5 hour stint with it and was no worse for the wear. My arms were sore after the fact but during the troop it wasn't that noticeable. That being said, I do have a rubber EE-3 that I'm waiting to paint, once I get some warmer weather out here.
Whats the weight on the rubber one? I know our rubber M16s aint really lighter then the real thing...

Whats the weight on the rubber one? I know our rubber M16s aint really lighter then the real thing...

Not sure since I've never weighed it. You're right though, it's not what I'd call light, but compared to the HandSchaub it certainly is. haha. I'll throw it on a scale when I have some time.

That's spectacular! A huge kick in the butt to me to get working on my Webley to ROTJ EE-3 conversion. I'd be hugely interested in more specifics on the internals and framework, if you get the chance; how it fits, what order, how long the charge lasts, etc. TIA and great work!!

So after doing a much tighter build in the graflex 2.0 I think tackling this will be something I do this year... learned a lot with the graflex and the nano biscotte board from plectar labs

So after doing a much tighter build in the graflex 2.0 I think tackling this will be something I do this year... learned a lot with the graflex and the nano biscotte board from plectar labs

Do it! There's nothing to it. His blaster core is great and the wiring isn't that much more difficult than a NB. Steady hands are the key. Not sure if you saw my sorry excuse for a build thread but I basically built a lightsaber and placed it in the barrel of the EE-3. I'd help out if you ever had any questions.

Do it! There's nothing to it. His blaster core is great and the wiring isn't that much more difficult than a NB. Steady hands are the key. Not sure if you saw my sorry excuse for a build thread but I basically built a lightsaber and placed it in the barrel of the EE-3. I'd help out if you ever had any questions.

Was watching the youtubes lol

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back