SHOW OFF: New Aluminum Knee Darts and Toe Spikes

Armydad

Active Hunter
Just wanted to show off my new set of aluminum pieces by Machinecraft, great stuff, excellent quality. I only forgot to mention that I have the older MOW boots, had to bend the toe spikes ever so slightly, but over all great craftsmanship and quality!

IMAG1456.jpgIMAG1457.jpgIMAG1458.jpgIMAG1459.jpgIMAG1460.jpgIMAG1461.jpg

Thanks, I've got a few other metal pieces, these are the latest in my upgrades. My old resin pieces just don't do the suit justice like these do! I think horse hair wookie braids are next.

Thanks, I've got a few other metal pieces, these are the latest in my upgrades. My old resin pieces just don't do the suit justice like these do! I think horse hair wookie braids are next.

I ordered a set from the cargo hold.. I just finished my aluminum gauntlets I still need to make the darts

I've been meaning to ask, how's the weight on those gauntlets? I've noticed a significant increase in the weight of my knee pads. And my MOW resin gauntlets aren't feathers either, I imagine full aluminum gauntlets have some heft.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back