SGB Jumpsuit

Wes

Active Hunter
After all the recommendations to get a skygunbro jumpsuit and vest I did.:cheers

Very pleased! Superb quality and perfect fit!
I highly recommend SGB!!

Wes

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
had him make my jango suit & vest. Nice stuff. One suggestion, if he's making you a jango suit have him only put 1 stitch seam on the short sleeve, around the bottom portion. I guess this is a boba detail. Jango only has 1. Still, a very nice product, worth the money, and he's very quick.

P2190870.jpg

evan4218

Active Hunter
Those look great
I have tried to get a ROTJ jumpsuit from him but to no avail, he has yet to respond to an email!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes

Active Hunter
evan4218 said:
Those look great
I have tried to get a ROTJ jumpsuit from him but to no avail, he has yet to respond to an email!

Evan,

I know Jason stays busy but he replied to my email within a day and had my ROTJ stuff to me within 2 weeks. Double check your email, it should be skygunbrojpw

Don't want to just throw the whole email out there without Jason's permission.

Wes

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckeye 01

Active Hunter
I have a SGB suit, vest and neck seal. I am very happy with it. The neck seal is a little tall for my taste, but I can make it work. Jason is a little slow at getting back with folks (it seemed that way for me at least), but he will sooner or later. I waited about 4 weeks for my suit, and it was worth every minute of it. It fits like a glove! Please allow me to insert my SGB plug here.

evan4218

Active Hunter
Buckeye, if your neck seal works for ROTJ I might take it off your hands... I need one and have a long neck. I am 6' 5" so things need to run long for me! :)

I will wait and see if I hear from him.

Buckeye 01

Active Hunter
That's a thought, but I just weathered it to match my vest last night. I'm not sure what TK's look like in person. I do like the fact that my seal matches my vest. I know you can't see it all that well, but it just makes me feel better about my suit.

Furious

Active Hunter
Delta75 said:
After all the recommendations to get a skygunbro jumpsuit and vest I did.:cheers

Very pleased! Superb quality and perfect fit!
I highly recommend SGB!!
Wes

I have been trying to get a hold of him but I am getting no replies. I want a SGB jumpsuit!!

Maybe its my computer but has anyone noticed his website has stuff missing, like all of the links? I, too, e-mailed but with no responce...

Does anyone know if all is well in the SGB world?

skygunbro

Active Hunter
Im still alive...barely....lol Please email me direct at skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com yahoo most of the time is pretty reliable but in the last week or so its been flaky i called them and the problem has been resolved.So anyone that emailed me and I didnt respond I appologize....
As far as my site goes I took it down for updates and havent finished yet so i left the generic linkless page up. I have enough material right now to do 4 ESB suits and 2 ROTJ suits....Later

Might be a little late but, anyone know what happened to SGB again? I've been trying to contact him and nothing seems to be getting through. I pmd him about a suit 2 weeks ago and no response, so I emailed him 4 days ago and no response.

I hope he's ok, this just doesn't seem like him.

evan4218

Active Hunter
I am sure he is fine, and super busy as usual. Give him some time, he will surface. :) It took me a few weeks to get ahold of him for my Jumpsuit. Keep trying him on that email. He will reply when he can.