Samurai

has anyone seen the Vader armor on the star wars shop site?

the reason why i brought this up is because, first...it's awesome, and second, i was wondering if anyone has done, or thought of doing a Samurai themed Mando...or incorporated any other form of "earth based" armor?

I might be wrong but I think I have seen a photo of a Trooper in Samurai-theme.
I will have to remember which fourm gallery I saw it at.

I found this pic of a Samurai themed Stormtrooper... looks good.

untitledreee2.jpg

WOW :eek:

those are some amazing suits!

does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the shroud/wrap-around portion of the helmet?...i was thinking of putting one on my bucket along the bottom portion of the strip that runs around the helmet...i should draw something up, my rambling probably sounds pretty confusing :lol:

anyway, thanks for posting those pictures, that's an awesome style, and i bet it will look great as a custom mando...i'm planning on doing it, but if some go-getter beats me to posting the end result, all the power to you (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I was also thinking of doing a Samurai Mando but I just haven't had the time to work on it...

I do have some concept sketches some where that I ll try to get loaded up here and posted.

-Willy-

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back