Blaster Sacross k-11 blaster

VutycFett

Hunter
Been looking around and stumbled across a user who goes by toolguy301 who created the 3D files for his version of it. He just has a guest account so I can’t contact him but if anyone happens to have the file be greatly appreciated.

18C99890-774F-422B-B3D1-11375F799A2F.jpeg
0F6D66E0-CD10-4EDC-BB7C-7B2089930A9B.jpeg

I can't help you with the file at all but thanks for sharing! I really like the look of this realistic version and it has given me some ideas for some future projects!

He was an active member here, but I'm not sure why he is only guest and not a full member. He has a Shapeways shop (CSB Props by toolguy301 - Shapeways Shops), but some of his models, while shared to the public, are not printable (toolguy301's Designs on Shapeways).

Oh right! I remember stumbling across his files a little while back but don't have a 3D printer. Do you know why they aren't printable to the public or does he just print them himself now and ship items?

He made some of the models only for himself and they not appear on the Public Shop, only in the Creations section (the second link posted above).

Oh right! I remember stumbling across his files a little while back but don't have a 3D printer. Do you know why they aren't printable to the public or does he just print them himself now and ship items?
Checked his shapeway they are printable but it cost around $144 if you do it through their website

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back