Ruffkin's reliability?

SMGesus

Hunter
Hey guys, about 4 days ago I sent ruffkin his payment for an ROTJ gauntlet set, he said he'd send me a tracking number once he sent off the package. About a day later I sent him an e-mail asking for the status on the package, and he hasn't gotten back to me since. You think I'm getting burned or he's just taking his time?

He'll just be taking his time. He's more than reliable but gets a lot of orders so give him some time. I've bought stuff from him before and know others who have too. Check his eBay rating too, that should help you feel better too!

I think that you will find that Ruffkin is a standup individual. Sometimes in life there are circumstances that arrise that keep people from instantly returning mails. Have some patience you will be happy with what you recieve.

He's a stand up guy and his stuff is very good indeed. Aside from this hobby, we've all (well most of us) got real life stuff going on too. 4 days is way too soon to start worrying. He'll see you right.

*Edit for dumb spelling*

Patience is the name of the game here (I think, well sometimes...hmm, it depends). Most people that sell or trade stuff have day jobs and can't drop ship as quick as some like. But from what I know about this seedy character, Ruffkin, you are dealing with, he hates newbies... :lol: <-- Just joshin' you, could not help myself. I believe you are getting some good stuff, don't worry. Perhaps your PayPal cleared your account, but may have not entered his....anyhow, fugettbowtid.

Later,

J

SMGesus said:
Hey guys, about 4 days ago I sent ruffkin his payment for an ROTJ gauntlet set, he said he'd send me a tracking number once he sent off the package. About a day later I sent him an e-mail asking for the status on the package, and he hasn't gotten back to me since. You think I'm getting burned or he's just taking his time?

4 days? Thats not to bad. Example, I have not been able to access anything for 5 days on account of some damn SPYWARE! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Give it a few more days before you lose your cool friend.:)

Cheers

Tracking numbers from USPS are pretty much useless anyway, except for the sender's use. By the time they update the info to show it is in transit, you normally have already received it. It is a good tool though for the sender so that they know when the item was delivered. Watch your mailbox, it'll probably be there anyday now.

yeah I've heard nothing but good things & references for Ruffkin ever since I joined this board a couple years ago now.:) 4 days is not a long wait at all

Agreed. I bought a gauntlet kit from Ruffkin about six weeks ago. Took about five days to get the parts. I was very happy. Very well packed, no damage. No problems.
-GhostRider 505.

Yep ya'll were right! He just got back to me... Thanks for the all the support though, I have a nasty habit to send e-mails that I regret later, whenever someone doesn't get back to me in a few days...

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back