ROTJ PIPE THICKNESS

Swwolf36

New Hunter
hi. Can anyone say what size house pipe to get fir ROTJ Fett suite and lengths for each please. Also what fittings are used on gauntlets to jetpack etc to fit the hose. Uk please, Adie UK

Read through this for the fittings. Not sure what the availability will be in your area, but I’m sure you can find something comparable.

Last edited:
You only need about 1 meter of the hose.
F93DB440-5E1C-47C3-91D6-E2A636D09EA2.jpeg
566CC718-1A4C-4D3D-8DE4-D009F64E7D03.jpeg

Read through this for the fittings. Not sure what the availability will be in your area, but I’m sure you can find something comparable.
Thanks again

Swwolf36
Here is my Hose setup. (Everyone does it differently) I used picture hanger and bolted them onto the hose itself. as shown below...
Hose Coupling.jpg

But here is an "Arkady" ROTJ Flight Suit, she makes it so that you can easily hook it up. I wasn't sure how she meant for it to use the lower snap on coupling, so I devised my own method by using an S-Carabiner as shown below....
Hose 1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Iron

Ok. So 2 hide in the shut after going up the outer forearm, under the sleeve if the Flack suit. Do they stop there? but which comes over the shoulder, down the side & into the jet pack?

Ok. So 2 hide in the shut after going up the outer forearm, under the sleeve if the Flack suit. Do they stop there? but which comes over the shoulder, down the side & into the jet pack?

Nope.....ALL three hoses go under the short Sleeve and stop there. They don't go any further.

Swwolf36
Here is my Hose setup. (Everyone does it differently) I used picture hanger and bolted them onto the hose itself. as shown below...
View attachment 193250

But here is an "Arkady" ROTJ Flight Suit, she makes it so that you can easily hook it up. I wasn't sure how she meant for it to use the lower snap on coupling, so I devised my own method by using an S-Carabiner as shown below....
View attachment 193251

Hope this helps.

Thanks, brilliant. But do you have one hooked to them to the jet pack?

-Iron
So which do you hook from to the jet pack?

Like this shows 2 pipes after the shoulder, not hooked, and the 3rd pipe, pic dosent show, cheers again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702-222955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702-222955_Chrome.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 128
I've marked the pipe I think goes to the jetpack. Is this correct. And the one I've circled is that a tube of anything, ot part of the Wookie hair? Many thanks again

Attachments

• 20200702_223454.jpg
    20200702_223454.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 136
Those are the braids. No hoses hook up to the jet pack.
Great stuff. So how much in total for those lengths, 5mtrs, 3 mtrs about 1 mtr each or allow 2mtrs per pipe?. Those connections to hook up, what are they? And is there a universal name for the hose connections to the gauntlet. I. In UK so USA are different. GAIN THNX

35-40cm each should be long enough. It will depend on the length of your arm. No universal names for those fittings, as far as I know. You will just have to find something comparable to the parts in the thread I posted for you earlier.

Did the ESB hoses hook up to the pack? Or was it only one of the pre-pro versions?

This is what I am currently playing around with, these are Man Of War gauntlets. I'll probably use the stock white pipe to attach the hose but the gold hose connectors I think will be fine if you went with metal pipes and fittings.
hose_connections1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back