ROTJ gauntlet switches

Zom0898

Hunter
im looking to get a pair of gauntlets soon and I'm trying to find out which switches are used on the gaunts? mainly the ones on the rocket gauntlet, I see the black push ones on the flamethrower but what is the other one near the red led? any advice would be greatly appreciated

this part?

full.jpg

i think he means the part sticking out below that in the pic..on the "battery button"

You CAN put a switch...or maybe some type of button you can mod to look accurate, there for the light..lots of folks do this :).

i think he means the part sticking out below that in the pic..on the "battery button"

You CAN put a switch...or maybe some type of button you can mod to look accurate, there for the light..lots of folks do this :).
The plan is to get the Led and the accurate switch for it

Like previously mentioned it is an unknown part but it looks like a slider switch that has been modified or something custom made. I personally just used a three position toggle switch to have the light be solid on, off, and flash.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back