ROTJ flak Vest

crash22

Active Hunter
Just looking to update my ROTJ flak vest and neck seal, any recommendations of whom to buy from. I sent Arkady a message but sometimes she is pretty backed up.
Thanks

I was able to get ahold of Arkady she is going to make me a new flak vest and neck seal, may take a few months though. I took my old MOW flak vest to a tailor and they altered it to meet 501st guidelines, it should do until I get my Arkady vest.

I was able to get ahold of Arkady she is going to make me a new flak vest and neck seal, may take a few months though. I took my old MOW flak vest to a tailor and they altered it to meet 501st guidelines, it should do until I get my Arkady vest.

I missed the original post somehow. Arkady would be my only suggestion. After being diagnosed with cancer, her turnaround times have gotten a little longer, but it will be well worth the wait.

Do you have pics of what her finished products would look like? I am greatly interested as well. What is the cost the vest? Does she do pants as well?

Do you have pics of what her finished products would look like? I am greatly interested as well. What is the cost the vest? Does she do pants as well?
Check out her Instagram she has finished pics of her vests and other products the vest was $140 well worth it her craftsmanship is amazing.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back