New Hunter
This is the one Blake made for me.

Attachments

• 2100B0F8-8792-4604-B7DC-8C7FD8B47BF1.jpeg
    2100B0F8-8792-4604-B7DC-8C7FD8B47BF1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
What’s wrong?

It was originally blue.
I told him to repaint it. He repainted it black but didn’t use alumaluster.

It still has blue. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 204F7A7C-F648-4104-8726-E9D919A29FA6.jpeg
    204F7A7C-F648-4104-8726-E9D919A29FA6.jpeg
    499.4 KB · Views: 215
I want to know if it needs to be repainted with alumaluster. He mismatched the paint with my shoulder armor. I’m going to return it to him again to fix it.
If you paid to have it painted and it's wrong, send it back on their dime and have them do it right. No reason as to why it's blue, with all the reference photos they have no excuse for such a shoddy paint job

If you paid to have it painted and it's wrong, send it back on their dime and have them do it right. No reason as to why it's blue, with all the reference photos they have no excuse for such a shoddy paint job
Thanks. I kept the box that it came in so it’s no big deal sending it back to Blake in California.

Is there someone who can make beskar gauntlets version 2 with whistling birds? After this shoddy paint job I’m thinking about getting someone else. Thanks.

I sent back the armor for the painter to fix on the shoulder and right thigh armor. The shoulder armor was painted black. Also I sent him databank photos of the armor from the 501st.

I sent back the armor for the painter to fix on the shoulder and right thigh armor. The shoulder armor was painted black. Also I sent him databank photos of the armor from the 501st.
You would think a commission painter would have those, as well as other SA reference pics. …or at least they should. :unsure:

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back