Right hand ROTJ gauntlet query

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Hi ppl

only me again. I am in the middle of converting my gauntlets to ROTJ and have noticed a piece on others r/h gauntlets that i don't know anything about (see the pic). its the tube like bit under the long box section. (btw that is not my gauntlet, hope i don't upset anyone by using their pic)

Could anyone give me more info, dimensions or pics on this piece please. Also what connections i need to use in the ends.

sorry to come on this forum asking questions again.

Jon

right sanded.JPG

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
that's my gaunt... a progress pic... but I guess that's a little more then just obvious ^^

I just used a wooden dowel inside a pvc pipe that was sawed of under an angle and put some metal things on the dowel that looked ok and to wich I could easily attach my hoses.

the part should be thinner then on my pic, but I had a pvc pipe floating around at the time.

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
RBF said:
that's my gaunt... a progress pic... but I guess that's a little more then just obvious ^^

I just used a wooden dowel inside a pvc pipe that was sawed of under an angle and put some metal things on the dowel that looked ok and to wich I could easily attach my hoses.

the part should be thinner then on my pic, but I had a pvc pipe floating around at the time.

A belated thank you for letting me use your pic :cheers