Blaster Pre pro sling gun

VutycFett

Hunter
Does anyone know a good manufacturer for a 3D printed sling gun?
8EB552D7-CDFA-461E-98BB-3496E86A07F1.jpeg

I sell them made from 3d prints.
Hello! Are you still selling STL files for the Sling gun?
I sell printed items and finished the file I used can be found here on the dented helmet in sketch up (.skp file) format in the Rafalfett 3-d file section. If tou don't have sketch up I guess I could sell you the sliced stl. What kind of printer do you have? Which variant are you looking for? Sling, no sling, forward trigger, thumb trigger?

Attachments

• 20220121_173859.jpg
    20220121_173859.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
  • 20220121_174011.jpg
    20220121_174011.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 119
Most of my files are free to download on Shapeways (you need to create a free account for that) ==> Rafal Works by rafalworks - Shapeways Shops. Printing a file and helping out/selling to a member is OK in some cases, but selling models that are free to download is not. Any model can be easily sliced to size using the Windows 3D Builder or most of the free 3D programs.

Understood that is why I told him where the files are and how to get them. I would never attempt to sell or take credit from someone else's work. I hope you did not think my intentions were too do so. My intention was to offer a finished or already printed item, not sell your file.

I will say this tho. I have redesigned the greeblies for the Sling blaster to be more accurate my self on sketch up as well as the graflex switch I will sell those giles.
I sell them made from 3d prints.

I sell printed items and finished the file I used can be found here on the dented helmet in sketch up (.skp file) format in the Rafalfett 3-d file section. If tou don't have sketch up I guess I could sell you the sliced stl. What kind of printer do you have? Which variant are you looking for? Sling, no sling, forward trigger, thumb trigger?
I did not mean to writes sell* but send. That us why I asked what printer dos he have. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Attachments

• 20220119_120935.jpg
    20220119_120935.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • 20220122_081259.jpg
    20220122_081259.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 111
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back