Pepakura Fett Helmet

Mad Cow Rebel

New Hunter
IMG_20181003_1927294.jpg
IMG_20181004_1545059.jpg
IMG_20190219_2107129.jpg
IMG_20190220_1855038.jpg
IMG_20190221_1031206.jpg
Hi all, for my first post I thought I'd go big and ambitious. A ground up pep build.
As you can see I'm pretty well in on the project but I am approaching the problems fast. such as the ears and key hole plate as the ears are warped and the plate was inaccurate so I cut it out. Any thoughts and criticisms are appreciated

As I was working on it today I decided that it was not worth my time and effort to deal with the warps in the pep. let alone the ears. So if any admin read this please delete this thread. thanks

Hey don't let it discourage you, peps can be difficult to get right sometimes. I don't even like to look at pics from my first ever space marine pep I did years ago, was all sorts of messed up.

As a whole it looks a little too stretched height wise, and yeah the side warps will make getting it to an accurate boba difficult (also some minor issues like the forehead triangles being too big, etc), but you should be able to pretty easily salvage this into a mando build if you want. Besides those issues it looks like a pretty solid helmet otherwise. The cheeks and dome curvatures in particular, getting those right are always a big problem area in peps.

Hey don't let it discourage you, peps can be difficult to get right sometimes. I don't even like to look at pics from my first ever space marine pep I did years ago, was all sorts of messed up.

As a whole it looks a little too stretched height wise, and yeah the side warps will make getting it to an accurate boba difficult (also some minor issues like the forehead triangles being too big, etc), but you should be able to pretty easily salvage this into a mando build if you want. Besides those issues it looks like a pretty solid helmet otherwise. The cheeks and dome curvatures in particular, getting those right are always a big problem area in peps.

While I appreciate the encouragement, I will just use this helmet as a practice run for my other helmet peps. I've since found other proportional problems that make it unusable to me. thanks though

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back