Parts Progress

InvogueUK

New Hunter
Here are some images of my parts in progress. I'm going to spend a day or two this week on them. Tomorrow off to get some more paint!

Last edited:
Thanks - I understand it's a long road to getting it complete. I do have quite a bit of spare time to get most bits complete. I have a flight suit and Flak on order from Arkady off TDH and the jet pack is 4 weeks away from RS Propmasters UK. Chest electronics are a month away. My questions are going to be many and varied. Is there an order to getting these bits done or is it a case of do what you can when you can? I was going to paint the lid and chest parts first. I have always been quite artistic so I am not put off by the huge job ahead...

InvogueUK Great haul there buddy, you seem to be steaming in the right direction, at least you get some joy from RS, you'll have to DM me the prices on the armour and JP if you could mate

Yeah its good you're not intimidated. Its a bit odd when people are deflated by the work this takes. This costume is insane. From collecting to now I'm a year plus into this and have barely made a dent.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back