Ouch! My nose.....

Solojedi

New Hunter
Greetings all - this may be a lame question / post but I'm having problems with my helmet. Mainly, when fitting it on my head, the t-visor rubs up against my nose. This is a Jango Deluxe Rubies helmet....got it on ebay and is pretty straight. I can't put padding on inside top because it makes helmet "rise" and i can't see. Seems to lean forward causing the nose rubbing.
Other than that it's great! Well, it's no Bobamaker or Mystery but it'll do for now. :D

I've tried different things but can't get it right.
Any suggestions???
Solo

MediaGuyPJ

Active Hunter
Get a ninja hood for underneath. I forget the real name for them however they can be found in Sportsmans guide. They help with the rubbing issue namely not making your nose as sensative. Give her a shot, they are like 6 bucks a piece, plus they are great for catching sweet.

webchief

Well-Known Hunter
That's one of the main problems with using a Rubies or Don Post... they're too small and there's simply not often enough room in them.

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
MediaGuyPJ said:
Get a ninja hood for underneath. I forget the real name for them however they can be found in Sportsmans guide.

Do you by any chance mean a Balaclava?

balaclava.jpg

TeamFett

Active Hunter
I think you mean baclava, very, very good stuff. Anyways, I am having the same trouble with my DP. You might try putting a little bit of padding in the front, so the helmet is pushed away from your face.

TF

BobaN00b

Active Hunter
Ok. With my Adrian Brody nose, I read this post and put my DP 95 on. I had to remove the fan to get it to fit, somewhat. My nose still rubs the visor, but not as bad. I put helmet padding in back and at the top front (above the visor) on the inside. So far, it works ok. I think you should just play around with it until it's comftorable to you.