Other Favorite movies

@kniveschau @Furious Me too regarding Prestige. I wouldn't say it was one of my favorites, but it was pretty good, maybe worth watching again sometime.

My fav horror (surprised no one has yet mentioned) is Alien, defines the genre imo.
Too many really good ones in the other categories to pick just one, although I might be convinced to pick Paul for comedy (if I can reserve Christmas Story as a Christmas movie fav).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great lists! I guess I'll add a few myself. I cover a lot of era's in cinema, but I sometimes enjoy seeing how a director tries to tell his story no matter the script!
Older: El Dorado (and just about any spaghetti western tbh), The Longest Day, 12 Angry Men (Henry Fonda), The Villain, Dracula (1931), Patton, and Godfather 1 + 2.
Newer: Top is probably Fifth Element (one day i'll make those stones!), Galaxy Quest, Gladiator, Blank Man (probably from In Living Color days I watch it so much), Braveheart, LOTR, Forrest Gump, Silence of the Lambs, Saving Private Ryan, and before I write on Boondock Saints!
I have moved a lot in my life, and so I watch a lot of movies. Everyone has some great pics for their favorites!

Yeah Patton and the Godfathers are classics. Glad you brought those to the table. What about Scarface?!
what about the Magnificent Seven, Cape Fear

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back