*Official* Your favorite costume pic...

I took this one of Mr.Fett this weekend.

boba_boba_web_size.jpg

This would have to be my favorite, probably because it is the first pic of me, my sister, (in blue) and her hubby (otherwise known as Santa Fett) all in Mando gear, at Wondercon 2006. The little Boba is a kid who asked us to take a pic with him about ten minutes after we had arrived. (His costume was one of the better "Lil Fetts" that I have seen.) I made my Mando about four years ago, then my brother-in-law made his almost two years ago and we finally got my sister to let us make her one too in this past year. Now if we could only get my niece and two nephews convinced to join the squad....

family.jpg

Wow. Thats what is so great about these events. The suits may not be canon,, but it is the creativity from the induvidual and their personal take on the costume itself!

i'm suffering from a MAJOR lack of good costume photos. probably because every time i get nice photos, i follow them immediately by new costume parts!

This is the bext pic I have of the current state of it:

normal_IMG_0591.jpg

My favortie in my TE suit. I have since fixed the chestplate to stay in place, changed to an orange pauldron and better placed the ammo pouches.
297693585_l.jpg

My shocktrooper (currently being upgraded with a few newer parts and a new helmet)
579625404_l.jpg

I like this "old pic (yes I've up-graded since:lol: )" Me and Chewy at Wondercon S.F. 06'

0D491347-DAA5-D8FF-A9BEB7ECE911D6C2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if I have one of myself, I always say to myself how I look dumb or something is crooked heh.

so heres a random one. I'm the boba fett ;)

DC0558.jpg

@ Master-Jedi-Allma :
:lol: LOL thnx bud!!

@ JangoUri :
surething: That is not a Rubies Jango helmet.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back