New Weapons

R

Randarous Ordo

I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen any other weapons Boba Fett has used. From expanded universe to the movies. I was thinking of trying to find some he has used and add it to my arsenal. I think it would be cool if he had smaller weapons/pistals/blasters he might have used that I could also carry around with me. It one have any information would help. I was hoping he might have used some weapons like Jango did for holsters. I think the Jango holster and twin guns are cool. Was hoping maybe Boba might have used something similar in his time of bounty hunting.

Well, Boba used this grappler weapon on our poor Jodo Kast when he stabbed him in the back in an unprovoked attack. (got the old Jodo hackles up there for a sec :) )

teod1.jpg

teod2.jpg

At first I thought it was like the prepro left gauntlet thing but it has a an attachment piece that he sticks on the pole.

Of course, he follows that up with a toxic dart. Maybe he inherited that from his father after he did in Zam.

teod3.jpg

teod4.jpg

Of course he has the "sling gun" from the pre-pro suit. The small blaster pistol with the shoulder stock and sling on it. It is green with some silver on it. I have a pic you can see part of mine in. and here is the pic.
chest.JPG

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back