new rifle

Apollo

Hunter
Man, I have been working on this, on again off again, for about 9 months and it is finally finished. I didn't take many progress pics, but I'll post those that I have.

I also couldn't resist sneaking my DE-10 in there; they just look so good together!

DSCN1805.jpg

DSCN1805.jpg

DSCN1935.jpg

DSCN1938.jpg

DSCN1936.jpg

DSCN1937.jpg

DSCN1972.jpg

DSCN1973.jpg

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1984.jpg

DSCN1978.jpg

DSCN1986.jpg

DSCN1987.jpg

that's a kit I got on the Mercs boards about a year ago. I just did it up in rubnbuff and added some detailing with the lenses and paint and whatnot

I like it! Very original. It's good to see some scratch built stuff. I'm not down on anybody but the Nerf thing is getting pretty old. Seems to take away from a good costume when you look at it and say, "Cool armor!...Hey! a black spray painted longshot!"

Like the 12 ga. shell on the side too! Nice touch.

I'm in the process of building my own armor, and before I saw this I also used a shotgun shell on one of the accoutrements.... I thought I would be the only one :p
I used a silver .20 ga. shell tho.... also if you take a screwdriver, put it down the plastic of the shell so that it is in the middle of the inside of the metal end cap, you can brace both sides on something and hit the screwdriver and the primer in the center of the shell will pop out? the hole is the perfect size for an LED, which is what i did with it. looks pretty cool!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back