Needfulthings Helmet

MediaGuyPJ

Active Hunter
Hey does anyone have one made buy Needfulthings aka Mario I know he does a clonehelmet as well as fetts. I ordered a fett helmet from him a while ago and still havent seen and havent been able to get in touch with him. Anyone know anything on this seller?

Thanks Alot,

Pete

I wish I did have pics. I dont have anything. I was supposed to have the helmet within a week of ordering and that was the begining of june. I am kind of bummed.

...you are talking about Mario...he is a pretty good guy...I have one of his helmets...a nice piece of work...:)

...he has had a few issues recently...family and he was also injured...he will come thru for you...I know it is hard to be patient but just send him a friendly email and see how it goes...good luck :cheers

Take care
Lewis

Yeah I emailed him like 5 times and he was supposed to over night my helmet to me on tuesday I told him I needed it for an event on Saturday with the grand fett himself JB. But no helmet no response. I am really bummed out. I had to borrow a helmet from a friend of mine in Cali. So now its cost like an extra 30 bucks.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back