Need help with ESB style gauntlets and knee armor

bobafetttk421

New Hunter
I am having to make a Boba Fett costume for my church's Christmas play, I have most of the armor done, I just need to figure out how to make ESB gauntlets and knee armor. I had been using plastic "for sale" signs for pretty much all the armor. I would like to use the same material for the gauntlets and knees, but I have no idea where to start with these pieces.

I am having to make a Boba Fett costume for my church's Christmas play, I have most of the armor done, I just need to figure out how to make ESB gauntlets and knee armor. I had been using plastic "for sale" signs for pretty much all the armor. I would like to use the same material for the gauntlets and knees, but I have no idea where to start with these pieces.

In the 'Boba fett Armor' section you have the 'sticky' threads which in most cases are full with shortcuts (or links) to other threads. This is the thread for your needs ==> All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates

I hope this helps.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back