My Super Low Budget Fett in 3 Weeks

Great work,I have reread this a few times and it still amazes me.You did an awesome job with what you had lying around. Love how the Fett is displayed. Again fantastic work!

Just saw this thread for the first time. Well done!

The line quoted below was the funniest thing I have seen all day, and I nearly had an accident with my drink from laughing. Sometimes during a build you just get crazy and it ends up working quite well.

...I couldn't find any suitable greeblies for the stock, but something fell out of the airgun when I was working with it, so I glued it to the new cylinder
fett-blaster3.jpg

fett-blaster3.jpg

Amazing,amazing!! I find it so inspirational to read and see how you have worked on the costume! I am in awe by the creativity!! Really good work! :D

great work! Amazing what toys and '****' can be turned into. Also, love the Indy poster with the eagle on it. Where did that come from?

I know this post is quite old now , but I just discovered it and I love it . I really like how such a great costume can be made with very little budget , I'm gonna use this as my inspiration . Thanks for sharing :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back