My new codpiece.

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
I always felt that i needed to work on this. With a little help from Fettpride for sending me an extra copy of one of my old copies. Took it, then reworked the cup. I felt that is should hug the sack better.:lol:

After reworking it, I took a little trip to Green Bay Wisconsin, where I was taught my heignorhood fiberglass master JD. I just wish I had a garage to work. I know how to fiberglass now. (y)

Ok on to the piece.

updatedcod1.jpg

updatedcod2.jpg

updatedcod3.jpg

updatedcod4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone needs a codpiece contact JD. When ever your ready man.

Thanks again Fettpride and Judz Dwedd. Thanks for all your hard work and help on getting this baby rollin.

Turo

:lol: Cute, very cute :lol:

I can't help but feel like I let ya down there Turo ... I was waiting for you to send me your revisions to remold for ya :facepalm

FP

Hey FP, I think he came to me, so he could learn the process. I was probably just within convenient travel range. I'm sure he'd have had you handle his cod again, otherwise. :lol:

Next year, you'll probably be more "convenient" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy Shiznitz, I almost pee'd myslef !!! :lol: :lol:

"That just ain't right"

judz dwedd said:
Hey FP, I think he came to me, so he could learn the process. I was probably just within convenient travel range. I'm sure he'd have had you handle his cod again, otherwise. :lol:

Next year, you'll probably be more "convenient" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno where ya heard that from .. no, uhm, no. Not
true. NO. Bad information. No. Nope. Not movin. Nope :eek:

Awe hell, you'd be welcome over anytime bud :lol:

SEEKER said:
You moving around here FP? I'll be driving to your place every weekend.:lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back