My Jango costume progress (pics)

JangoUri

Active Hunter
JangoUri costume progress (pics)

Hey! Im a 21 years old guy from Spain who is making a Jango costume and is happy to have found this forum. Im working on it every day, and i think it can become a good costume.
This is my first costume. I´ll update this post whit new pics every time i get something new to show in the costume progress.

This is what i have got for now

jangoprogress.jpg

I hope you like it :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleahhh

Active Hunter
I am doing my own aluminium armor...not very thick, just 1/5 inches....but I dunnoe ohw i could go abt doing the crotch and shin armor...any guides?

JangoUri

Active Hunter
This is my bucket progress.

I change the color to a more acuratted blue, and I cut the T-Visor to can atach a better T-Visor than Rubie´s One (this is a worked rubie´s helmet)

bucket.jpg

I cut it with just a scissors (a bit strong scissors) and latter with a cutter. And it has become very acurated!!

I like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Thanks to everyone who is following this thread!

Today I´ve finished my chest armor. This is it:

armor2.jpg

armor1.jpg

I think it´s ok!

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Here are coming new pics :)

I received a pack of boba gauntlets to transfrom them to Jango Gauntlets:
gauntlet92.jpg

gauntlet91.jpg

Ok, after hours sanding the gauntlets, here I painted the first black layer
I also hide the calculator panel with a piece of sintra
gauntlet9.jpg

Right, then I bought these materials to finish the gauntlets:
gauntlet8.jpg

I attached these things to the left gauntlet. Now it looks more close to the Jango Gauntlet.
gauntlet7.jpg

gauntlet6.jpg

And here are the gauntlets, they are in 90% :)
gauntlet5.jpg

gauntlet4.jpg

gauntlet3.jpg

gauntlet2.jpg

gauntlet1.jpg

What do you think about this? I think is not so bad!

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Thanks! I´m also very happy with the gauntlets result :)

Hey, does anyone know where to find these switches?:
switch.jpg

I´ve been looking around all my city, and im not able to find them any where :-/

Any resource?

thanks!

askywalker98

Well-Known Hunter
Try the internet for them switches. Not sure where to look though, sorry. Great looking costume though! I love how people can re-work those rubies to make them look awsome! Great job man. Did you cut those chest peices yourself? Nice job on the gauntlets also!

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
thats coming along nicely!!

yeah said you reworked the Rubies, you also added the stripes right? I mean, myn didn't have them... :p

looking good!!

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Thanks!

Yes R_boba_fett, I added those stripes, helmet didnt have them.

Nope anakin, those chest pieces were bought on eBay. I just repainted them, molded them a little, and addem some details that didnt come originally

TK Devo

Active Hunter
JangoUri said:
Thanks! I´m also very happy with the gauntlets result :)

Hey, does anyone know where to find these switches?:
switch.jpg

I´ve been looking around all my city, and im not able to find them any where :-/

Any resource?

thanks!

Ya those switches are toggle switches i found some at my local lowes but i think you can find them at any hardware store that has an electric isle.

JangoUri

Active Hunter
New updates!!!

I know the image cuality is not super good... I lost my camera and it is taken from my webcam.

Hope you like!!! Costume is in 85%!!!

jango1.jpg

jango2.jpg

jango3.jpg

jango4.jpg

jango5.jpg

pennywise

Well-Known Hunter
Groovy! You are coming along quick! Don't be too hasty when you get to the final touches though, that's where it really counts! ;)

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Thanks!

Yes, I got a jet pack and real leather belt and holsters :D. Bountys hunted made me the jet pack. This is just perfect, looks like real. Is the arena version.

If you are intereseted, contact him on this forums ^-^ you will have your jet pack in about 2 months