General My jango costume is so close

osukaru79

New Hunter
Hi people

IMAG0128.jpg

I am a diehard fan ofIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0114.jpgIMAG0062_1.jpgIMAG0170.jpg
starwars, I´m working in my jango custome. I show you some pic about my advance.
please feel free and tell me some recommendation because the idea is to improve my suit

I can't see the first picture very well but it looks like your thighs are on the wrong side. This is a VERY common mistake.

The flight suit is too dark. The armor and jet pack look good.

Keep up the good work.

I can't see the first picture very well but it looks like your thighs are on the wrong side. This is a VERY common mistake.

The flight suit is too dark. The armor and jet pack look good.

Keep up the good work.
Ok I'll try to take another pic and show you by the way thank you for you comment [emoji4] [emoji4]

yep the thighs are on the wrong sides....the scooped out section goes to the outside. Think of it as where you hands will be when you draw your pistols, the void in the armor is so you can fit your hand there.

here is a couple of promo shots where you can see what I am talking about....
jangopromo.jpg

and here on this one where he is kneeling you can see the cut out/scoop side is on his outer thigh.
jangofettop.jpg

The reason this is a common mistake is because people think the shape is to give room for the cod piece....but that is not correct.

Thanks for the better pics, that helps me help you.

Also in the pic look at his ammo belt push your pouches together when you get your girth belt the tops of your ammo belt will just below the first string i'm using chicago screws to attach my ammo belt to my girth belt so it won't shift or slide down also did you get boot spats with your armor set

Last edited by a moderator:
Also in the pic look at his ammo belt push your pouches together when you get your girth belt the tops of your ammo belt will just below the first string i'm using chicago screws to attach my ammo belt to my girth belt so it won't shift or slide down also did you get boot spats with your armor set

ok perfect thank you for you advice, but i think here in my country don´t have Chicago Screws. But I understand the idea. I am going to use something like that.

thank you xanthis02

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back