It think...these come with all the greeblies already attached. John got ahold of all the real greeblies, (split pluggs, V-8 rod, molex connectors, and even the real ASI scope) Have no idea what he used for the center stock box though. I'd love to see a more detailed tutorial on how to make/install the chrome barrel though
Finally finished wiith the help of a buddy of mine. While he did all the work with my direction I took all the pics.
0. sand down the inside of barrel
1. added some tape so that the bondo will stay in one area.
2. a look inside barrel with tape
3. mix bondo
4. fill barrell with bondo. the tape helps the bondo in place.
5. bondo setting
6. speeding up the bondo cure.
7. while the bondo is still not fully cured. cut and level it down.
8. cut the screw piece to size you wish.
9. sanded the egges
10. screw in the screw to bondo section
11. make the hole to rubber piece
12 and 13 test fit.
13 added super glue or what ever makes the strongest bondo for you to the rubber piece.
14 insert the rubber piece and make sure its level.
We had a little trouble making the hole in the rubber part area since that part had its own hardware. the original piece that postmartin put in there to make the the gun solid.