Movie Helmet For Sale!!!???

propsculptor

Active Hunter
I found this Movie Helmet for sale while doing a search
on the Internet for Boba Fett:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/bobafett.shtml

This is the Helmet photo:
bobafett.jpg

(Yeah I know it's late but I found his today!)

:lol:

This was an April Fools joke / gag ... from '02 I believe. I can't believe it's still up there. Read the "Notes" .. ;)

FYI - It's a pic of an ESB stunt ...

FP

Fettpride beat everyone else to it!

Click on the ADD TO CART and you will see what Fettpride is talking about.

fettpride said:
:lol:

This was an April Fools joke or something like that ... from '02 I believe. I can't believe it still up there.

FYI - It's a pic of an ESB stunt ...

FP

I thought you were serious and fell for it yourself... I was trying to set you straight :lol: Thats what you get for being so "Dead Pan" about it :lol:

I forgot about the "Add to cart" :lol:

FP

I didn't fall for it since I knew that Photo from the Lucasfilm book, I also didn't believe that it was available for real because it would have gone through Ebay or another reliable Auction house, not some little website I had never heard of!

I posted it so people would get a good laugh out of it!:lol:

fettpride said:
I thought you were serious and fell for it yourself... I was trying to set you straight :lol: Thats what you get for being so "Dead Pan" about it :lol:

I forgot about the "Add to cart" :lol:

FP

I love the notes:

"Notes: Slave 1 not included in price of helmet. ThinkGeek reserves the right to collect payment from everybody who attempts to purchase this helmet yet also reserves the right to only ship it to the person who lives farthest away from the ThinkGeek offices. You may purchase it multiple times to increase the chances that we may actually send it to you. Arrives in a lead box with a stamp of approval from a Hutt. Batteries sold seperately. "

SarlaccBits said:
I love the notes:

"Notes: Slave 1 not included in price of helmet. ThinkGeek reserves the right to collect payment from everybody who attempts to purchase this helmet yet also reserves the right to only ship it to the person who lives farthest away from the ThinkGeek offices. You may purchase it multiple times to increase the chances that we may actually send it to you. Arrives in a lead box with a stamp of approval from a Hutt. Batteries sold seperately. "
That's pretty funny :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back