MandoGunns progress

TheBigGunns

New Hunter
mandosketch.jpg

I decided to do my gauntlets and armor first. I starting with the left gaunt. Im working on the piece on the top.. (what the heck is it called? I couldnt find the name!) Im making everything first in foamies, prepping it for silicone, then making a resin pull.
~Mel

MandoGunns2.gif

V

Vaders_Pet

Love the drawing of your mando, looking very unique. My eyes may deceive me, but am i right in saying there is a noticeable absence of chest armour? if so, i like where this is going. gives the drawing a special ops/infiltration quality

TheBigGunns

New Hunter
:lol: There is chest armor- its actually the insignia. This is the quick color drawing- but I may not go with those colors if I can find a flight suit that fits me.

MandoGunns.gif

TheBigGunns

New Hunter
That was the original idea.. but I am still looking for a flight suit or jumpsuit that has the same feel (not bagy) If not I will do the bodysuit.

WhiteWulf

Hunter
Design looks great, very unique!

btw, i was lurking around some Pred forum and your predator costume is AMAZING!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cant wait to see how this comes out (y)

-Wulfie

Last edited by a moderator:

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Shoot Mel, with your figure you should just go with the form fitting black lycra suit idea.That would look sexy as well as dangerous.Much better than a flightsuit.