Long time lurker, first time poster... from Australia.

WozaFett

New Hunter
Hi Everyone, I'm located in Australia and I am on the hunt for some Boba Fett parts (raw, primed or painted). I am hoping to purchase from an Australian vendor, as the cost of shipping from overseas blows my budget out of the water. Has anyone here had any positive dealings with Aussie vendors. I know that Bentley O'Toole (sound the alarm) is not an option... but is there anyone else?

Hi there and welcome.

I’m also located in Australia. I’ve been building my Fett for about 3 years. I can confirm there are very few vendors in or near Australia that make Fett components. However there is a vendor in SA that is just starting to make prototypes for Fett armour. As far as I am aware this is one of the only Australian based Fett armour vendors. Hopefully someone else is aware of other vendors.

Vendor name is temple armoury and is a small hobby shop. They are staffed by past and present 501st from Southern Dewback Garrison.
Do a search on Facebook and you should find them. Latest posts relate to jetpack, knees and chest armour in prototype phase. Edit: link added https://m.facebook.com/Temple-Armoury-231546154204492/

Feel free to shoot me a direct message if there is something I can help you find. I suspect you will run into the same issues I have/did with sourcing components.

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome.

I’m also located in Australia. I’ve been building my Fett for about 3 years. I can confirm there are very few vendors in or near Australia that make Fett components. However there is a vendor in SA that is just starting to make prototypes for Fett armour. As far as I am aware this is one of the only Australian based Fett armour vendors. Hopefully someone else is aware of other vendors.

Vendor name is temple armoury and is a small hobby shop. They are staffed by past and present 501st from Southern Dewback Garrison.
Do a search on Facebook and you should find them. Latest posts relate to jetpack, knees and chest armour in prototype phase.

Feel free to shoot me a direct message if there is something I can help you find. I suspect you will run into the same issues I have/did with sourcing components.
Thank you very much for the info. Hugely appreciated.

Check with my buddy Rick.
He may have some Fett stuff. He’s known for TKs and TDs but you never know.

Check with my buddy Rick.
He may have some Fett stuff. He’s known for TKs and TDs but you never know.
Thanks. I’ll check this out. Cheers.

WozaFett
I just got done with my ROTJ build (but am still upgrading stuff). One of the vendors that I used that I recall that was from Australia was “AprilStormProps” I felt like she did a great ROTJ EE-3 Blaster Rifle. I ended up getting just the kit, but you can order a finished kit from her. With not too much effort I was able to get it assembled and painted. She can be found on Etsy. I know a few folks on here have her EE-3 too and are happy with it. AprilStormProps also offers other Mando/Fett pieces as well. (y)

Good luck on your quest!

-Iron

WozaFett
I just got done with my ROTJ build (but am still upgrading stuff). One of the vendors that I used that I recall that was from Australia was “AprilStormProps” I felt like she did a great ROTJ EE-3 Blaster Rifle. I ended up getting just the kit, but you can order a finished kit from her. With not too much effort I was able to get it assembled and painted. She can be found on Etsy. I know a few folks on here have her EE-3 too and are happy with it. AprilStormProps also offers other Mando/Fett pieces as well. (y)

Good luck on your quest!

-Iron
Thank you. I have already sent her a message... but she must be taking a break over the holiday period. I will send her another message. Cheers Mate.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back