list of helmet makers

bpwmd

Hunter
Hey guys is there a complete list of boba helmet makers?
and hopefully how to get a hold of them?
I know about AnimeFan taking over fettpride. but what about others?
id love to shop around. no offence Animefan

No complete list that I've seen, but there are a few threads on the board asking exactly what you have asked...

I went with ToEleven.

Hey guys is there a complete list of boba helmet makers?
and hopefully how to get a hold of them?
I know about AnimeFan taking over fettpride. but what about others?
id love to shop around. no offence Animefan
Search around for wasteland and skyfire as well.... bobamaker, RS propmasters... theres a few reputable ones.

I do apologize then. might it be a good idea to make a list that gets updated occasionally and make it sticky?

Can not do that.... as makers try to stay under the radar....putting a list together of people who make things isn't so good because of legal reasons. Don't need to make a one stop shop for the cease and desists to be sent.

Can not do that.... as makers try to stay under the radar....putting a list together of people who make things isn't so good because of legal reasons. Don't need to make a one stop shop for the cease and desists to be sent.

hadn't thought of that.... good point

hadn't thought of that.... good point

This doesn't make sense to me expecially as F4R has listed four big hitters right here and some of the others are mentioned. Most of the makers have sale threads and some makers have their own websites. If someone were genuinely charged with brand protection of these items it'd be easy to track down the makers pretty quickly. This thread and other like it already serve as lists.

This doesn't make sense to me expecially as F4R has listed four big hitters right here and some of the others are mentioned. Most of the makers have sale threads and some makers have their own websites. If someone were genuinely charged with brand protection of these items it'd be easy to track down the makers pretty quickly. This thread and other like it already serve as lists.

was referring to a sticky thread thats updated all the time etc....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back