Just about done.

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
Well I had to buy another helmet and started to paint it myself. Jonben Just please send me my helmet back just like Stryyker you can keep the armor I sent you I just want out of this bad deal I spent $200 on that helmet and I cant afford to lose any more money. Sooo any way where was I yeah.. so I got this second helmet for $200 it has been stated already so I will just need to clean it up a bit and I will be nearly complete.

IMG_0028.JPG

Also on a bright side I started building an R2D2 for this one I will do it all myself. If I learned anything from this its not to trust anyone.

IMG_0023.JPG

Cyber it's really great to see how far your build has come and it looks great. You should really be proud of that armor man, it really looks great. Sorry to hear about any bad deal that you've been getting and I hope it works out for you man. Best of luck to you.

Cyber it's really great to see how far your build has come and it looks great. You should really be proud of that armor man, it really looks great. Sorry to hear about any bad deal that you've been getting and I hope it works out for you man. Best of luck to you.

Well sometimes bad things happen to good people I still have high hopes the armor I sent to the 501st to be auctioned off for charity goes through it has been almost a month since I sent it to them and no word on when or if it will happen but I have faith it will go through the 501'st are good people. if I don't get my helmet back at the least I will post the entire story.

Right that's completely understandable man. No need to post about it unless necessary. Who ever gets the armor you sent them for auction will be getting something worth holding on to for sure. They may wait until a large convention happens to gather a bigger crowd but who knows. It really does suck that stuff like this can go south so easily though but sometimes you just have to push through and try to learn from any mistakes.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back